- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
Tag Archives: magazine
Der Orchideengarten (‘The Orchids-garden’) subtitled Phantastische Blatter or (‘Fantastic Pages’) was a short-run German magazine which was published from January, 1919 until November, 1921. Published by Dreiländerverlag; each of its 51 issues contained 24 pages, printed on rough book paper. … Continue reading