- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
Tag Archives: Louise Paramour
Various artworks have decorated Melbourne’s Peninsula Link Freeway. These sculptures and art pieces have been placed at various sites along the route. A total of 14 sculptures have been commissioned over the next 25 years and will be rotated to … Continue reading