- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: leicas
French humanist photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson was born on August 22, 1908, in Chanteloup-en-Brie, Seine-et-Marne, France. He is considered a master of candid photography and an early adopter of 35 mm film. Young Henri took holiday snapshots with his Box Brownie camera; … Continue reading