- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
Tag Archives: Jesus Soto
“London Scribblings” by Jesús Soto 1965 (Kinetic relief sculpture Wire, nylon, synthetic polymer paint on composition board and plywood). – Op and kinetic artist, sculptor and painter, Jesús Rafael Soto was born in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela on June 5, 1923. He … Continue reading