- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
- Katnjupayi Benson | A Tale of Two Sittings
Tag Archives: James Gleeson
[Edda by Michael Kmit (1966) oil on hardboard 72 x 48] Ukrainian/Australian artist Michael Kmit was born in Stryi, Lviv on 25 July 1910. He studied at the Academy of Fine Arts, Kraków, but due to the conflict in WW2, … Continue reading
Australian artist, poet, critic, writer and curator, James Timothy Gleeson was born in the Sydney suburb of Hornsby on 22 November, 1915. He attended East Sydney Technical College. In his youth, he was fascinated by art and became inspired by the … Continue reading