Follow Blog via EmailJoin 381 other subscribers
- What the Dickens Ever Happened To Perugini?
- An Australian Abroad | Not To Be Out Foxed
- Ethel | A Carrick in Fox Clothing
- A Broken Picture of the Life of Bouguereau
- Solomon | A Solemn Man
- Sidney Nolan | A Fugitive Behind the Mask
- Escape to the Country With Celia Perceval
- John Perceval | From Cabbage Fields to Angry Penguins
- Mary’s Salvation and Legacy to All
- David Fielding and Frolicking in the Woods
Tag Archives: gilded candelabra
Mirror, Mirror on the wall… Who’s the fairest of them all?
The Hall of Mirrors in the Chateau of Versailles, occupies the site of the last two cabinets of the King Louis XIV State Apartment, dedicated to Saturn and Venus, the terrace and the last two cabinets of the Queen’s State … Continue reading
Posted in StreetArt Tagged Apollo Drawing Room, candelabra, gilded candelabra, Hall of Mirrors, Palace of Versailles Leave a comment