- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Vanity vs The Beautiful Lady Without Mercy
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
Tag Archives: German artists
[“In the Hammock“, (1886) by Hans Thoma] German artist Hans Thoma, was born on October 2, 1839 in Bernau within the Black Forest region of Germany. In 1859, at the age of 20, having started life as a painter of … Continue reading
German-Austrian painter Wilhelm Gause was born on 27th March, 1853. He studied at the Düsseldorf Academy and in 1888 exhibited his work in Vienna. Gause died on 13th June, 1916. Gause’s most famous work is “Court Ball at the Hofburg.” Created … Continue reading