- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
Tag Archives: German artists
[“In the Hammock“, (1886) by Hans Thoma] German artist Hans Thoma, was born on October 2, 1839 in Bernau within the Black Forest region of Germany. In 1859, at the age of 20, having started life as a painter of … Continue reading
German-Austrian painter Wilhelm Gause was born on 27th March, 1853. He studied at the Düsseldorf Academy and in 1888 exhibited his work in Vienna. Gause died on 13th June, 1916. Gause’s most famous work is “Court Ball at the Hofburg.” Created … Continue reading