- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
Tag Archives: Expressionist Art Movement
Above: Emil Nolde – Puppan und Papagai (Dolls & Parrot) c. 1919 oil on canvas 46.5×59.5cm Bayerische Staatsgemaldesammiungen, Munich Straatsgalier Moderne Kunst German-Danish painter and print-maker Emil Nolde was born Emil Hansen on 7 August 1867 near the village of … Continue reading