- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
- Time to Share Hampshire’s All In a Garden Fair
- Discoveries & Memories of the Statues of the Tuileries
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
Tag Archives: Expressionist Art Movement
Above: Emil Nolde – Puppan und Papagai (Dolls & Parrot) c. 1919 oil on canvas 46.5×59.5cm Bayerische Staatsgemaldesammiungen, Munich Straatsgalier Moderne Kunst German-Danish painter and print-maker Emil Nolde was born Emil Hansen on 7 August 1867 near the village of … Continue reading