- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: Damn Yankees
German portrait artist Joseph Karl Stieler was born in Mainz on 1 November 1781, to a family of engravers, punch-cutters and die-makers. From 1820-1855, Stieler worked as a Royal court painter for the Bavarian Kings. Known for his neo-classical portraits, … Continue reading