- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
Tag Archives: #Costumes
(Above: Ballet costume for a seahorse for Serge Diaghilev’s Ballet Russe production of Sadko, ca. 1916 by Natalia Goncharova. Costume: Silk-cotton satin lamé, paint, wire, wadding: cape, 166cm headdress 83 x60 x 25cm). Russian avant-garde artist, painter, costume designer, writer, … Continue reading