- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
Tag Archives: #China
Belleek Pottery is a porcelain company that began trading in 1884 as the Belleek Pottery Works Company Ltd in Belleek, County Fermanagh, in Northern Ireland. The factory produces porcelain that is characterised by its thin and slightly iridescent surface and … Continue reading
Portmeirion as a town, is a tourist village located in the community of Penrhyndeudraeth, on the estuary of the River Dwyryd, south-east of Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, North Wales. It was once the film set for the 1966-67 British cult surreal … Continue reading