- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
- Time to Share Hampshire’s All In a Garden Fair
- Discoveries & Memories of the Statues of the Tuileries
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
Tag Archives: #China
Belleek Pottery is a porcelain company that began trading in 1884 as the Belleek Pottery Works Company Ltd in Belleek, County Fermanagh, in Northern Ireland. The factory produces porcelain that is characterised by its thin and slightly iridescent surface and … Continue reading
Portmeirion as a town, is a tourist village located in the community of Penrhyndeudraeth, on the estuary of the River Dwyryd, south-east of Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, North Wales. It was once the film set for the 1966-67 British cult surreal … Continue reading