- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
Tag Archives: Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales
Scottish artist and illustrator, Sir William Russell Flint was born in Edinburgh on 4th April, 1880. Although being mostly known for his watercolor paintings of women; Flint also worked in oils, tempera and print-making. From 1894-1900 Flint was apprenticed to a … Continue reading