- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: ANZAC Day
(Above: ANZAC Memorial mural at Hosier Lane, Melbourne) ANZAC Day (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps Day) is a national Day of Remembrance in Australia and New Zealand observed on the 25th of April each year, that broadly commemorates all Australians … Continue reading
ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) Day has been celebrated annually in Australia on 25 April. since 1916. ANZAC Day commemorates the combined participation of all soldiers and those associated with the military forces throughout all wars since 1914 including … Continue reading