- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: #Alain Chartier
The above painting is of “Alain Chartier sharing a famous kiss bestowed by Margaret of Scotland“. (Chartier, a French poet and political writer, was born c. 1385 in Bayeux, France, and died c.1430 and 1446). Above: ‘Signing the Register‘ – City of … Continue reading