- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
Tag Archives: #Alain Chartier
The above painting is of “Alain Chartier sharing a famous kiss bestowed by Margaret of Scotland“. (Chartier, a French poet and political writer, was born c. 1385 in Bayeux, France, and died c.1430 and 1446). Above: ‘Signing the Register‘ – City of … Continue reading