- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- A Dash of Ash | Up in a Flash
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
Tag Archives: Adam and Eve
[Adam and Eve (1909) Oil on canvas (162 cm x 131 cm)] Suzanne Valadon (23 September 1865 – 7 April 1938) was a French artists’ model and painter born Marie-Clémentine Valadon at Bessines-sur-Gartempe, Haute-Vienne, in France. She was also the mother … Continue reading