Follow Blog via Email
- I C215 is a French Street Artist
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
Category Archives: photographic art
French fashion designer Christian Dior was born on 21 January, 1905, in Granville, a seaside town on the coast of Normandy, France. He is best known as the founder of one of the world’s top fashion houses Christian Dior, also … Continue reading
Azuma Tokuho in her dressing room at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden. The Kabuki make-up contrasts oddly with the prints on the wall and the cigarettes on the table. [Photographer: John Baker]. The Azuma Kabuki Dancers and Musicians performed … Continue reading