- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
Category Archives: #Games&Toys
Above: Teddy Bear by Steiff (ca 1912) 48cm. German designer Richard Steiff was born on February 7, 1877 in the German city of Giengen. In 1897 at the age of 20, Steiff joined his aunt Margarete’s toy making enterprise. While … Continue reading
It appears that this Christmas has seen a revival in ‘Ugly Sweaters‘ or ‘Ugly Jumpers‘ that are knitted and have Christmas overtones. Garish in colour and design, they feature the typical ‘Christmas colours’ of green/red/white and can feature snowflake patterns, … Continue reading
Who remembers the Green Ghost game? I remember being “over the moon” when my older brother bought me this for my birthday! How cool was it to sit in the dark and play this game on a luminescent board. I … Continue reading