Psalm has been one on Melbourne’s earlier and more productive stencil artists. Psalm is more noted for monochromatic stencils which often feature monks or angels. Psalm’s work can often be identified by the incorporation of his moniker into each of his stencils. Psalm tries to never vandalize public property as part of his tenet.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again