Psalm has been one on Melbourne’s earlier and more productive stencil artists. Psalm is more noted for monochromatic stencils which often feature monks or angels. Psalm’s work can often be identified by the incorporation of his moniker into each of his stencils. Psalm tries to never vandalize public property as part of his tenet.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- No Idea On Kohei Nawa Red Deer
- Diane Arbus – To Go Where I Have Never Been
- Apples of Temptation are Bonza!
- It’s Not Easy Being Green, But We Can Try
- From Backstage Girl To Lucky In Love
- Hisashi Tenmyouya | From Passive Moon To Vibrant Sun
- Chloe and The Grasshopper – Two of a Kind
- Grainger’s Toweling Fashion Changer – Has a Dry Sense of Humour
- Is This the First Picture of a Young Street Artist at Work?
- Bathroom Blues? Let Freddie the Frog Come to the Rescue On Demand