Remember swap cards? Here are some examples from the ’50s, ’60s and ’70s. Some had great colour, others were great as pictures. All-in-all I consider them art. I have created a memorabilia page on swap cards, be it cigarette, playing cards or those from packets of food. Here are some examples.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration