Remember swap cards? Here are some examples from the ’50s, ’60s and ’70s. Some had great colour, others were great as pictures. All-in-all I consider them art. I have created a memorabilia page on swap cards, be it cigarette, playing cards or those from packets of food. Here are some examples.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Heart and Soul of Ghostpatrol
- Thangue You for the Violets
- The Fairy Dell Dream of the Great Henry Rheam
- A tureen to help store your emotional cabbage?
- Welcome to Benvenuti’s Art
- Schenk’s Sheepish Anguish
- You Should Walch Out for This Artist’s Works
- Do You Like These Posts?
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Thy Candles Shine Out Brightly!
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art