Remember swap cards? Here are some examples from the ’50s, ’60s and ’70s. Some had great colour, others were great as pictures. All-in-all I consider them art. I have created a memorabilia page on swap cards, be it cigarette, playing cards or those from packets of food. Here are some examples.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
- Lotte Lenya and the Ballad of Mack the Knife
- Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair
- Nothing Like Passing Through Air When You Are Feeling a Bit Like ‘Head in the Clouds’
- The Story of Angélique and the Illustrator
- Truly “Chihuly”: The Beauty is in the Eye of the Glass Beholder
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?