There’s a huge variety of items that can be covered in paste-up art. This includes posters, wheat-pastes or wheaties, or slap up or slaps. Here’s an example of how quickly you can slap up a piece.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay