There’s a huge variety of items that can be covered in paste-up art. This includes posters, wheat-pastes or wheaties, or slap up or slaps. Here’s an example of how quickly you can slap up a piece.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
- Katnjupayi Benson | A Tale of Two Sittings
- The Crusader, The Thief, The Nun & The Unknown
- With a Huffin’ and a Puffin’ These Covers Will Blow You Away
- Bathing or Resting But Never Protesting
- Is Art Trash? or Is It ‘Trash Art’
- Underpants in Art? | I’m Just Going to Keep This Brief
- Early Depictions and Accounts of Fake News