Sheepshaggers – The Carngorm Brewery in the Scottish town of Inverness produces this extraordinarily named beer Sheepshaggers Gold Premium Beer. It’s style is a light golden almost lager style beer with a gentle malt flavour. The variety of hops creates a subtle bitterness subsiding to a smooth flavour and aroma. Thy claim it is the best Beer Baa None! For more information you can visit the Carngorm Brewery, Dalfaber, Aviemore, Inverness-shire. www.carngormbrewery.com
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?