If you know this line, you are a true Liverpool Football Club supporter. I am one and recovering from actually being at a game last night where Liverpool played to a maximum crowd of 95,446 live fans in the one stadium in the southern hemisphere city of Melbourne, Australia. Many supporters came from all over the world to attend the most momentous event – the first time in the Club’s history that they had played in Australia. The town was abuzz for days and the chanting of Liv-er-pool and other songs from KOP supporters. How does all of this relate to art? It’s all in the interpretation – and personal bias – this one is mine OK?
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village