If you know this line, you are a true Liverpool Football Club supporter. I am one and recovering from actually being at a game last night where Liverpool played to a maximum crowd of 95,446 live fans in the one stadium in the southern hemisphere city of Melbourne, Australia. Many supporters came from all over the world to attend the most momentous event – the first time in the Club’s history that they had played in Australia. The town was abuzz for days and the chanting of Liv-er-pool and other songs from KOP supporters. How does all of this relate to art? It’s all in the interpretation – and personal bias – this one is mine OK?
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
- Something Tells Me I’m Into Something Good
- There’s a Bear Out There… and What The Steiff Would I Know!
- Fantasy That – It’s Hansson’s Magician’s Hat
- Compare the Pair #15: Compare the Chair
- Poseidon’s Adventures are de Gheyn For
- This bird in hand is no burden had- Long Live the King!